One Robust Platform for Your Work and Customer Needs
Workforce management is the art of balancing work needs with supporting resources. Without the right technology, mastering this skill can be a highly complicated and cumbersome endeavor. In one integrated platform, Gradient workforce management simplifies your workforce processes while paving the way forremarkable customer service.
Gradient Workforce Management Solutions
- Schedules and manages staff appropriately. You can, for example, schedule the right number of agents for certain call center campaigns.
- Correctly anticipates customer demand by considering trends in your historical workload.
- Includes agents in the scheduling process, thereby boosting employee engagement and accountability.
- Enhances visibility of agent activity and helps lower labor costs.
- Has "call/work/wait history" capabilities that let you forecast how many agents are needed in the forthcoming weeks.
- Picks the fewest number of agents neededto handle multiple campaigns.
- Minimizes call wait time and increases productivity.
One of the best aspects of our workforce management solutions is that it considers the language skills, work skills and contact channel – such as voice, email or SMS – on both inbound and outbound modules.
Gradient Workforce Management Solutions is an independent software package that can be integrated into your contact center system. A separate license is required for the software.
- Vacation Planning Tools
- Multi-site Support
- Performance-based Scheduling
- Strategic Planning
- Real-time Activity Tracking
- Scalable – No Minimum or Maximum Number of Agents Required