Connect With Online Customers, Right Away
Many customers find it easier to press the "chat" button than to make a call. With Gradient web chat, customers can immediately engage in one-to-one live interaction with your call center agents.
To enable the chat function, customers simply add a link to their main website. When the user clicks on the chat button,the Gradient web server is automatically activated and the chat session begins.
Chat requests are added to the ACD queue, quickly delivered to an available agent, and can be handled by an agent who is currently replying to an email. The agent receives a pop-up whenever the customer types a new message.
Advantages of Gradient Web Chat
- Optimizes customer satisfaction. Customers get instant real-time help and engage with agents from any device, through the channel of their choice.
- Maximizes agent productivity and promotes multitasking. Agents can chat with multiple customers simultaneously and work from home via mobile systems.
- Lowers call center expenses by reducing per-interaction and per-resolution costs.
- Customizes web solutions to complement the look and feel of your brand. You can personalize greetings and design the chat window skinto match your company colors and logo.
- Provides access to metrics that lets you elevate team performance, including reports that show the impact of agent interaction on sales.
Regardless of the size of your contact center, Gradient SMS module is easy to use and configure.
- Real-time Chat
- Messaging, Web Links, Knowledge Base Auto Lookups
- Works When Agents are Emailing or On the Phone
- Java Applet
- Net Plugin
- Web Integration – Easy to Drop Your Main Website
- Customer Idle Detection
- Reconnects to the Same Agent If the Connection Drops
- Reports of Chat Conversations